It’s been almost a month since I ventured back into the online space and it’s been such a fruitful time but also been a revealing time.
From a fruitfulness perspective, there was lots to be thankful for:
- launched my online store and watercolour portrait offerings
- partnered with Style Me Flowers for a Mother’s Day giveaway and supplied all her Mother’s Day cards that went out with her Mother’s Day arrangements
- collaborated with Brainy Box for their Mother’s Day gift packs
- launched Live Life Well: The Podcast
- hosted the relaunch gathering for Site of Hope
- invited to be part of the communications team for For Dignity
A lot of these projects did not happen overnight rather have been in the works for up to 12 months i.e. the podcast however, the little surprises like partnering with Style Me Flowers, Brainy Box and even the opportunity with For Dignity were organic and happened naturally through relationships that had been built over the last 12-18 months.
For the most part, there was no stress in most of this as I honestly believed that the solid 7 weeks away from social media, living a quieter life created space for these things to grow. I think it’s when the word is less noisy, your body, mind and spirit has room to breathe – best place for creativity to flourish.
I found I came back a lot more settled in my spirit and having a clearer focus on what would be uplifting and what would be stressful.
The revealing aspect of this time really showed up towards the end of last week. I was mentally and emotionally exhausted after the Site of Hope relaunch event and I think it’s from the space of things being out of alignment, when you are just operating from “fumes”, that’s where things can get a bit “funky”.